• Welcome to GM+ Network Forum!
  • MCPE Server | IP: mc.gmplus.xyz | Port: 19132
  • Main Website: https://gmplus.xyz
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: Are you excited for the new Factions Spawn!?
This poll is closed.
OMG Heckle Yes!!
100.00%
6 100.00%
Meh, I mean not really...
0%
0 0%
Who cares, I'm not excited...
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Spawn!
Is it just me or am I excited for the brand new "End" inspired spawn, I can't wait to see what Shylo's building skillz have brought us! 

The only thing I'm thinking about is how it could look like, will it all be endstone with small patches of obsidian, or massive towers of obsidian with a detailed floor and walls... With a huge ender dragon build above!?

I'm so excited, and as an aspiring builder on GM+ I just wanna see how much of my skill in building should be cranked up to build along side Shylo and possibly Ronn!

I can't wait till the new spawn is finished and ready for deployment, once I see it I'm going to update this thread on how good I think it is! (It's probably gonna be a 10 out of 10!)

Thx
-Weekio
A day without laughter is a day wasted, please if your sad tell someone about it, have a great day! =)

-WeeklyToon

I've never been on factions but I might check it out.
From your favorite tree, cooking breakfast all day every day! Heart

WHO TOLD YOU IT WAS GOING TO BE END THEMED?

(05-10-2017, 12:26 AM)moooshrooom Wrote: WHO TOLD YOU IT WAS GOING TO BE END THEMED?

#END THEME CONFIRMED
XDDDDDDDDDD
(/◕ヮ◕)/  (/◕ヮ◕)/  (/◕ヮ◕)/  (/◕ヮ◕)/  (/◕ヮ◕)/  (/◕ヮ◕)/

(/◕ヮ◕)/  (/◕ヮ◕)/  (/◕ヮ◕)/  (/◕ヮ◕)/  (/◕ヮ◕)/  (/◕ヮ◕)/

sadly because i am a builder of new spawn i will tell you this spawn will not be end themed though you're in for a surprise!

Keep guessing Wink

(05-10-2017, 12:40 AM)moooshrooom Wrote: sadly because i am a builder of new spawn i will tell you this spawn will not be end themed though you're in for a surprise!

Keep guessing Wink

lolz

(05-10-2017, 12:40 AM)moooshrooom Wrote: sadly because i am a builder of new spawn i will tell you this spawn will not be end themed though you're in for a surprise!

Keep guessing Wink

When Is server coming back on I miss it it's my favorite server there's barley any hacker

(05-10-2017, 08:39 PM)Zeka12 Wrote:

Keep guessing Wink

When Is server coming back on I miss it it's my favorite server there's barley any hacker

theres lots of hackers lol

(05-10-2017, 12:26 AM)moooshrooom Wrote: WHO TOLD YOU IT WAS GOING TO BE END THEMED?

There was a hint at the old spawn moooshrooom

To be honest it doesn't matter. What matters is the staff, the player-base, and the server itself, not the spawn. But that's my opinion, and I know not many people want to hear opinions. especially people who are hyped for spawn, so don't let my opinion stop you, not like I really will go on much.