• Welcome to GM+ Network Forum!
  • MCPE Server | IP: mc.gmplus.xyz | Port: 19132
  • Main Website: https://gmplus.xyz
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arena PVP Suggestion
Now I know that a lot of GM+ players don't like PVP, but what if you could win something from doing PVP.

My suggestion is that if a player hits a milestone like, killed 50 players, then they receive a prize for example a common crate key. But when players hit BIG milestones like killed 150 players or, avoided death in the PVP arena for a week, something like that deserves something big like a free uncommon crate key or a month of full diamond armour and sword  if you fight in  the arena.

This is just a suggestion so if it is not done it's COMPLETELY fine, thanks for reading =0
-Weekio
A day without laughter is a day wasted, please if your sad tell someone about it, have a great day! =)

-WeeklyToon

I don't think that would be a good idea unless killing unarmed people doesn't count as an actual kill, or you can have another account that you could kill repetitively.

(05-10-2017, 07:41 AM)Aericio Wrote: I don't think that would be a good idea unless killing unarmed people doesn't count as an actual kill, or you can have another account that you could kill repetitively.

good point
(/◕ヮ◕)/  (/◕ヮ◕)/  (/◕ヮ◕)/  (/◕ヮ◕)/  (/◕ヮ◕)/  (/◕ヮ◕)/

(/◕ヮ◕)/  (/◕ヮ◕)/  (/◕ヮ◕)/  (/◕ヮ◕)/  (/◕ヮ◕)/  (/◕ヮ◕)/

(05-10-2017, 07:41 AM)Aericio Wrote: I don't think that would be a good idea unless killing unarmed people doesn't count as an actual kill, or you can have another account that you could kill repetitively.

Hey i think maybe instead of the pit we had in the old spawn this time there can be a town i know its a big project but it would be awsome  as heck and plus it can make the server a big pvp and factions server which will get more player which makes even more $$$$ for you guys maybe add some more kits that you can buy for even more $$$$ and maybe one day you guys can be as popular of life boat if you add more games like bed wars or something this server has extraordinary possibility and hopefully it can reach its full potential.

Anyways Thanks For Reading My Little Recommendation     

PS i just quoted you so you saw this and considered doing it good luck with the server i will continue to play it as long as it is online (When the server is done with the update XD)

I believe Shylo already had plans about a big town thing, can't remember what she wanted to do with it though.

Instead of the pit I think there should be a whole Pvp arena

I literly just said thatswagishu_ 
-_-