• Welcome to GM+ Network Forum!
  • MCPE Server | IP: mc.gmplus.xyz | Port: 19132
  • Main Website: https://gmplus.xyz
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: Does this person have what it takes?
This poll is closed.
Yes he has the qualities for it
20.00%
1 20.00%
No he could never be able to do this
80.00%
4 80.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
soaringfan - Staff Application
Username: soringfan

Have you been warned/or banned before: I have never been warned of banned ever before

Do you have Discord? soringfan#0909

Timezone: UTC/GMC + 1hour

Time: I can dedicate around 5-8 hours every week day and on weekends 6-10 hours 

Server: I don't mind working with any server however my preferred server is Factions

Experience: I have lots of experience in being a staff member and using all the staff commands as I was a admin on a server called Void Factions

Motivation: I want to become a staff member to share my knowledge and to make this server reach its greatest potential (which is ALOT) I also want to help any other new staff who may have never worked as a staff before as well as stopping hackers from using there hacks to ruin the game for everyone I also like the way how the staff team are so friendly and I want to be just like that.

Maturity Level: I would rate myself a 9 in matureness because I like to have a laugh a lot however when it comes to getting things done and serious things like hackers I become a 10 on matureness because you have to take these thing seriously!

Extras: I know the Developer of the server from a long time ago. I can code basic server plugins however I am learning to make more advanced plugins like build battle and sky wars. I am ready to take to action whenever needed and will follow instructions when given by a higher up staff member. 

Thank you for considering my application
Even if I don't get accepted keep on making the server greater 
All the best 
soringfan

i did no on the poll dat was just a joke XD
noice application lol
(/◕ヮ◕)/  (/◕ヮ◕)/  (/◕ヮ◕)/  (/◕ヮ◕)/  (/◕ヮ◕)/  (/◕ヮ◕)/

(/◕ヮ◕)/  (/◕ヮ◕)/  (/◕ヮ◕)/  (/◕ヮ◕)/  (/◕ヮ◕)/  (/◕ヮ◕)/

Thanks lol Smile

It looks good to me i put yes on poll